Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy Australia Day















Well I was wanting to add a picture of our Australia shaped burger patties too but it seems technology is not allowing that right now. So happy Australia Day! This is our 4th Australia day, sadly the markets and other fesitivities were cancelled or not well attended due to all this rain. We were planning an outing today but then it started bucketing down and we decided that being home is a safer and drier option.

Anyway as you see a pic of my new glasses. Surprisingly some shops were open today. I got 2 pairs, one being sunnies. My vision is very good (apparently so they are called 'concentration' glasses. The muscles in my eyes strain a bit much when doing things like reading, working on the computer, driving etc so now I have a new pair of glasses. YAY.) Needless to say although I can see, it just takes the edge off :) I haven't worn glasses all year really and today when I put them on Josci had a little giggle then hurtled towards me in an attempt to hijack them. She was desperate to play with them! Quickly had to remove them, hide them and distract her with something else.

She is so cute, this morning she was brushing her hair with my blush brush LOL then later today she was using a bowl as a hat. She gives the loveliest kisses and does it at times without prompting. She has decided that everyone and everything is 'dada' for now but can say mama, and lala among other things. She roars like a lion, waves her arms wildly when music plays and today waved at a car driving past when we went for a walk (after our Aussie burgers)

Oh and how yummy was the trifle, I made some yesterday. Supposed to be losing weight...oopsie!

Yay yay it's almost Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment