Monday, January 23, 2012

First official school day















When I flopped into the car this morning (despite Jos sleeping through, seems Mondays just start like that) I found this message on the back of a photo of Jos. Lovely way to brighten up the day from the 'get go'. Thoughtful hubby indeed (love him!! xoxo)

My first day went well. It will take a while to master what I need to do, no doubt I will learn heaps plus hopefully my existing knowledge will assist my students that I deal with via email, phonecalls and possibly even video conferencing(I see teaching from the comfort of my own home with my gown and coffee in my future LOL) so I look forward to a new challenge and becoming more familiar with the digital age of learning.

Josci had another good at school eating most of her lunch and snacks. When I got there to fetch her she looked at me then went back to the toy she was playing with, little mischief! I gave her cuddles but when I put her down to pack stuff into her school bag she had a cry then. She is making huge progress there and played well again today, she only gets upset when they go to the next door room to change another baby's nappy or when the one she is with most of the day goes on lunch. She was particularly needy when she got home this afternoon though and wanted to be held and carried all the time. Before bed I gave her lots and lots of cuddles, she just loves lying on me and resting her head on my shoulder. I cherish our cuddles, precious precious times with my little j-bug. (Love her so much too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment