Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Always coca cola

Posted by Picasa

So, I had a 'yay' moment today. Recently coke cans and bottles have been coming out with names on saying 'share a coke with...' There was even Santa! Well 'Jacqui' never appears spelt like that, it is usually 'Jackie' so imagine my excitement when I spot my very own name winking at me from inside the refrigerator at Coles. Funny how something so little made me want to do a happy dance. For obvious reasons I had to adopt the coke and bring it home with me.

I guess I have some explaining to do. My real name is Jacqui notEmily, minor detail. Oh well. That is a story for another time. I am busy sipping the last of our New Year champage and going to watch 'Hangover 2' with my hubby. Yays.

Last thing, sorry about all the typo's. Naughty fingers. Now I urge you to go and find your name of coke and if you can't perhaps write in to them and insist on one.

Chat soon

1 comment:

  1. That is a good marketing ploy hey, you wouldn't have bought a coke that day if you hadn't seen your name on it!

    ReplyDelete