Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Comfy, new shoes















After an exciting, exhausting, exhilirating year off I ventured back to work today. It was 'newbies' day, meaning all new staff gathered to learn the 'inner workings' of the school. Gosh, I could tell that my brain has been dormant in that department for a while. Needless to say it was both interesting and informative. I felt overwhelmed but more importantly I felt excited and inspired. Hubby and I will be teaching at the same school. Since it was newbies day today he was able to stay home with Jos. (Although when we had a little break who did I find wating in the staffroom??haha) I got home to shoes under the cot, toilet paper, 2 led lights and a toilet roll spread out in the bathroom and a sleeping baby :)
Anyway, while on holiday I got some new shoes. I had not worn them until today. It's always fun owning a new pair of shoes and a real bonus when they are comfy. I am not sure if it is because I am a teacher, was brought up like that or perhaps just a danger to myself but comfort exceeds fashion for me. High heels are a a health and safety risk to me, lol.

Anyway I look forward to learning more about the school and my job. It is only 3 mornings a week so I still get to spend some precious time with my baby girl.

Let me go, got some paperwork to fill in (Or out) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment