Friday, January 6, 2012

A nap a day keeps the hormones at bay hahaha




My phone doesn't seem to be taking the clearest of pictures. Some come out really well while others not so much. Anyway, in case you were wondering this is a shot of my pillow (handmade by my lovely momsy). Why, you ask? With a one year old, naps are not always part of my day and since she has never been a very goodd napper (going for 45minutes at most, it often means that if I do try to nap just when I doze off she stirs and no nap.) Other times I try nap but just can't fall or stay asleep. Today little darling slept for over an hour in her pram out in the tv room with daddy and I jumped on the bed, had the aircon on, fell asleep immediately and slept for just over an hour. It was blissful :) They may be few and far between but when good, restoring naps come my way, they are sweeter than fudge.

No comments:

Post a Comment