Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Clear the clutter




Finally starting to sort our house out - bought storage containers to clear the clutter and finally putting a few of our pictures up on the walls. Since we are renting we dont want to make too many holes in the walls. This is just one of the pics I thought I might share. It greets us in the dining room and really livens up our eating area. (Not that it needs more livening up with a one year old)

In short, tidying is not my favourite thing but it really feels good to know where thing are and have a sense of clarity. ( Sadly I have not even looked at or touched my many boxes of teachign resources . So I appreciate having an orderly home. (My mom will be so proud - better tell her to read my blog)

Speaking of blogs, it still is rather a curious thing sharing your thoughts with strangers. I suppose the beauty of it is that you can share as much or as little as you like and you may not have very many followers. But, there must still be some sort of 'blog etiquette'. You want to share thoughts and opinions and this always means people are likely to have their own opinions, disagree or feel offended. I am sorry if you ever feel offended, perhaps we can just agree to disagree should the need arise. I don't want to overshare but then again dull and boring is not what I am going for either. Please hang around and see where this may go.

So far blogging is going okay, my otehr resolutions...not so much (an inviting slice of cheesecake sits beside me..we do afterall need to rid the house of temptation before the healthy eating can begin, don't we?

Until tomorrow


No comments:

Post a Comment