Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday is chocolate day





Lost everything I wrote about today! Stupid laptop decided to do some updates switching computer off and I stupidly was not hitting save as I went along! I thought it did it automatically, I guess not.

So the picture today is of a Lindt Reindeer, got a pack with 4 reindeer and a santa, small ones but donw from $5 to 99c! That was yesterday, the exciting thing was that hubby brought me one this morning and unlike me, I had forgotten about it. I never forget about chocolate, if I had remembered, it probably would have been devoured last night not only today.

Anyway darling girl had a better day 2 at daycare. She still cried when we dropped her off but we stayed a little longer than day 1 and played a little with her unlike her first day - it felt like we just dropped and disappeared. There should be a guide on what to do on your little one's first day, or they should tell you there at least. Needless today, although she cried a bit, we didn't rush though and that made me feel better. Then I forgot her water bottle at home, this meant a quick trip back home to fetch it. Luckily we live close to the school, dashed home and popped back in to drop the bottle off. I didn't want Jos to see me, luckily I was successful in sneaking in. I saw her in the distance, no longer crying and looking content from what I could see. That gave me some peace, despite the fact that seeing someone else holding my baby was pretty hard to swallow. When we went to fetch her she was sitting having a little play on the carpet, looking fairly content (of course holding onto her dear 'Dolly'). She did cry a little when we got there, but unlike the other day, she stopped crying when I picked her up and then was full of smiles (also unlike day one when she cried all the way too the car, in the car and even at home didn't want to let me out of her sight) and happily got in the car and when we got home played merrily :) It gives me peace that it went better but I am a little sad that she managed without me that when she cries someone else will cuddle her. I guess I am selfish in that respect, but need to slowly accept it. At least she will be mroe days with me than at daycare.

Oh well that is all for today. Thanks for reading, let the weekend begin

No comments:

Post a Comment