Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Unexpected gifts :)




Well I go back to work next week and for the last year my bag has been a nappy bag. Jos and I went to mum's group today while hubby (also a teacher and also goes back next week) ran a few errands. When we got home, a cute new smaller bag awaited me. On his travels around town he went and bought me a new bag. Very sweet darling hubby. Question is. will it be big enogh to fit everything in. My mom says I am an 'in case' person, I like to be over prepared sometimes which also affects the contents of my bag. Time to downsize anyway.

Tired tonight after a lon g night last night, bub vomited in her ot. Not sure if she is unwell (she didnt really want to eat much yesterday) or if being at daycare was just so overwhelming that by night time she was beside herself. Today at mum's group she did not want to leave me or let me leave her sight for fear I might go. Monday was bad I think the next one is going to be even worse!

Good night all...no irks today ;)

1 comment:

  1. plasters, small toys and tissues are some of the things i always try have in my bag!

    ReplyDelete