Friday, January 27, 2012

Yay yay it's Friday.




After my first official work week of only 3 days, I am pleased to announce that although I am enjoying it and learning a lot I am thrilled that it is weekend! Yay yay it's Friday. (and exactly 3 months until my birthday)

It is still raining a lot here with some flooding around the place. Get drenched just getting in and out of the car, even with an umbrella as one has to close it before slipping into the car. Oh and when I drop/fetch Jos, it is too akward trying to carry her, the bag and umbrella. So we have gotten a little soaked a few times.

Time for the second half of 'Green Lantern'. Happy weekend :)

PS today we saw both cupcakes and raindrops. As you read above, heaps of rain and Joscelyn's friend at daycare had her first birthday so her mum made cupcakes and so Jos enjoyed cupcakes and raindrops today. (I also had a bite, yum)

No comments:

Post a Comment