Friday, January 6, 2012

Drop the rag, pick up a mag :)




I am pretty selective when it comes to magazines. I religiously bought "Essentials" in South Africa but since moving to Aus I have not been quite sure what to get. From time to time I purchased "Notebook" but recently heard that it is no longer in around. Having a little one, I subscribe to the mother and baby mag but other than that not much. I bought the December "Women's Weekly" and enjoyed escaping for a just a bit from my day to read something other than celebrity gossip. At around the same time I bought the magazine, Vodafone offered me a free 6 month subscription. I think I was a bit late to receive the January one so bought myself a copy and look forward to a cup of coffee and a few articles every now and then. With a home to try keep tidy and a one year old, I should probably be armed with a bucket and some rags, but a little me time won't harm me. Besides I am sure the crumbs and dishes from lunch aren't going anywhere :) Have a happy Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been able to find one that I particularly like either. I've started buying recipe mags instead. Rob is now my guinea pig haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, wow that's an old picture!

    ReplyDelete