Sunday, January 29, 2012

Bunny chow!















Yum yum, dinner tonight was bunny chow. No wonder I am get older and wider!!! Freak man, but it was really delicious. For those who don't know bunny chow, it is not rabbit. Why it is called that is a mystery - perhaps I should look it up. This was good ol' beef mince, potatoes and veggies.

Hoping for a better night's sleep tonight. Haven't been sleeping well despite Josci sleeping through. Hoping for a better night tonight, but my sore throat may not allow for that. It only has times of itchy soreness but last night it kept waking me up. The night before I couldn't fall asleep and the night before that I had night sweats!!! Holding thumbs for a good night, but first to iron and organise Josci's lunch for tomorrow.

Have a happy week

5 comments:

  1. Your bunny chow looks delicious, Tony has been asking about bunny chow, but we haven't had one yet (and probably won't as he's started on his diet now that he is back from Turkey) Hope your sore throat gets better soon. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very yummy indeed. Whole loaves are not as popular here so when I saw one I got excited..we are meant to be on a diet too but with Australia day and trifle plus all the rain (making my attempt to exercise a bit) has not helped much. Hoping this week is more successful, eish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps I like your profile picture on your email:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our weather has been hot hot hot and no rain in sight - remember when we first moved here it was raining all the time, now i could easily do with a bit. We are trying to diet, Tony more than me, i have a tummy to lose but all i need to do it get on the floor and do sit ups and that is not happening. Tony's diet is also not happening though, as he seems to be away from home more than he is here. Defy has been bought out by a Turkish company and they are wanting to take control, so Tony is taking them around visiting suppliers etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We also had a LOT of rain, even floods in some parts again. Been as hot as anything though the past 2 days. Exercise is the best way to lose a tummy, not even necessarily sit ups, just pull in the tum muscles while walking. I have great advice whilst sitting on my bottom LOL. Poor Tony, being kept very busy - no time for diet, exercise or fam. Think he should retire. Wouldn't that be nice - win the lotto :) If all goes to plan I am starting zumba tomorrow afternoon...i fear i may not be able to walk on friday

    ReplyDelete