Friday, January 13, 2012

Good shows




Still unsure why some photos from my phone are clear and others not so much. We have started watching 'Packed to the Rafters' again and loving it! We missed it when it was on TV so have hired it and today we watched episode 4 of season 4. Will have to hire the next few soon. We also hired 'The Slap', hoping that is good too. I read the book so am looking forward to the read. With a baby show watching does take a bit of a backseat, I have loads of 'Gossip Girl' to catch up on and we have just started watching one called 'Homeland' and have heard that the new show ' Once upon a Time' (starting soon on TV) is very good. Needless to say that when you find a good show, it is a nice way to escape. Should probably try read more, but since I love a good afternoon nap, when an opportunity for that presents itself, the nap wins.

I did however stop watching Dexter. I was quite a few seasons in but felt convicted to stop. I was 'enjoying' it but something about the current season tweaked somewhere and I felt God nudging me to stop watching. So I did.

Anyway that is all for today, hope your weekend is great

No comments:

Post a Comment