Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012 - may it be blessed.




Happy New Year. One of my New Year's resoultions is to blog, as well as add a photo a day of something I am grateful for or something that brightened up my day, no matter how big or small. I am not a photographer so the photo's are from the heart as opposed to being that of an artist. This first pic is of my wonderful hubby Jacques and gorgeous little girl. I tried to upload different photos from my mobile but they were on their side so if anyone can ell me how I can rectify that and edit it on the blog, that would be great.

Our little girl, Joscelyn, celebrated her first Christmas this year. It was a busy day. We stayed over at friends on Christmas eve and then opened a few pressies at their house. Next top was church then back to where we were staying while visiting Brisbane. We had a small bbq for lunch before heading off to my brother, sister-in-law and nephew's home to be totally spoilt and indulge.

This photo is taken at my brother's place with Joscelyn wearing her 15 year old cousin, Jordan's, hat and Jacques in Christmas spirit with is red shirt on.

In short, I am grateful for my family, especially a wonderful hubby and precious daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment