Monday, January 2, 2012

cake :)














So one of my new year's resolutions is to eat more healthily, do some exercise and hopefully in the process shed some kilo's. Well this pic was before the new year, on Joscelyn's first birthday a few days ago. I baked a cake, we took it to the park and had cake in the park. What a lovely family outing. As for eating healthily, it is the 2nd of January and I haven't quite allowed my resolutions to kick in. I was a day late in starting with my blog, but here it is so maybe another day or 2 then the body makeover :)

So, there you have it, cake, family is something I am truly grateful for.

Keep reading, I promise that it will get more interesting...some opinions, thought provoking musings and no doubt some hilarious incidents to be shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment