Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sharing is caring















Yum yum, cinnamon bun that I shared with Jos today. When we were at the market 2 weeks ago I couldn’t wait to get my hands on one. Jos and I usually go into town every 2nd Friday for ‘rattle and rhyme’ at the library, then we go get her weighed followed by a trip to the ‘French bread shop’ for our cinnamon bun. She loves it when I break some pieces off for her and we share them. Today she grabbed at the whole thing. Since we haven’t been there in ages (since the beginning of December) it was a nice outing (especially since she refused to eat her yoghurt and have a nap. I actually thought she might fall asleep on the way there but she kept those eyes wide open – instead she fell asleep on our trip to daddy’s work to drop off a yummy cheese and bacon roll for him so I had to stay put for a while coz I took her out the car thinking they would be on a break, they weren’t so it was a bit of a wait. Luckily I work at the same place too so I could hop on my computer and start my blog for the day.

Speaking of work and stuff, it feels weird going to work with hubby and even being in the same office space (it is a big space and we are far apart) while Joscelyn is all on her own at daycare! Doesn’t feel right. And on that note, it may take some getting used to working at the same place. We did work at the same school before but were our offices were a bit of distance apart. What is also weird is that we may actually have to be friends. We are friends already but it’s about setting up a way on interacting but also mingling. I am all about mingling J but he is not allowed to LOL.

Anyway, like my mind I have gone off on a tangent. Oopsie. Sorry. This will probably come up again.


No comments:

Post a Comment