Thursday, February 2, 2012

Zumbaaaaaaaaa!!!










Sadly I did not take this picture. I was still going to take one but never got there - I think all the body jigging threw any ideas out my head. Yes my legs felt like jelly, yes I was breathless, yes my arms, legs and feet did not do what my brain wanted them to. Yes, I loved it! Zumba is one afternoon a week at school which is great. I was going to try do it in the evening but the evenings just seem so short so this was something I was thrilled about.
Jacques and I have also registerd on the million kilo challenge, yes i want to lose a million kilos!!! Let's hope we lose a bit of weight...
Also had a swimming lesson with Jos today. She was far more relaxed at swimming last year. Not so much this year. She doesnt want to face away from me or lie on her back as she can't see me. She clings on and is not very compliant. I just swoosh her around, give her lots of cuddles and if she wants to hold on then we just bounce around the pool like that. Maybe not everything the instructor is hoping for but I want her to enjoy it and not dread it so I follow her lead. She is far more relaxed in the ocean or when we are just in a pool that doesn't entail lessons. I am sure she will get into the hang of it..it has been a great many changes to her life this year so I understand her caution.

Kept thinking it was Wednesday today??? So quite nice to think tomorrow is Friday. Web conferencing for the first time. No idea how it will go but will be a good experience. Hoping tomorrow is not like Wednesday!!! At least it is weekend on the doorstep. YAY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment