Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Princess Valentine



















Got a tiara for Valentines Day today. Wore it at school all morning. Even has matching accessories :) Yay. Sure that when Josci is a bit older she will claim it as her own! One day of trying to feel like a princess was fun. I know some people find Valentines a money making scheme, but what is not to like? Hearts, cards, chocolates, flowers - all in the name of love. We 'love' everyday but why not celebrate it once a year, a special day to make an effort for the one you love? Well that is my opinion anyway. I used to believe it was a money making scheme but would still succumb to the hype. I have now accepted that I in fact am quite a romantic and will from now on celebrate it without any complaints about money making. Pick flowers from the garden, make a home made card, put some extra special attention to details. Little money, lots happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment