Saturday, February 4, 2012

Bride :)
















I have not seen a bride in ages! Super exctied to see one today. We were on our way back home and had to do a quick stop at the shop for bread and milk (as most shops are closed here on a Sunday) but Joscelyn was asleep in the car and she hadn't been asleep for long so if we stop the car she usuallu wakes up so Jacques went into the shop and drove around a bit. On my travels (around the block several times) I saw some very smartly dressed people and suspected a wedding was on. As I drove the final time I sat the wedding car pull up (the church is across the road from the shop) and as luck would have it, Jacques was on the road ready to hop in the car. So we stopped a little way back so I could catch a glimpse of the bride. Yay, she looked lovely. Didnt have a veil but just one of those tiny net things covering her face. A sleeveless dress with ties up the back. Reminded me of my own wedding day - the excitement and nerves. A day filled with happy memories, laughs, romance and hope. And now almost 7 years we are still holding hands, happy, in love :) And we have a gorgeous little girl. Life is good, God is good - we are so blessed and I hope the bride I saw today will have a life of bliss and blessings as she becomes a wife and and and.

No comments:

Post a Comment