Monday, February 27, 2012

Ice cream bahahaha















I felt better today. The antibiotics - however awful they taste and smell - are working as did the ice gel pack I popped on after arriving home from school. Well I had the ice pack on one side and yesterday I popped a nappy in water and put that in the freezer and put that on the other side. Never thought cold could be so nice. I really must try cabbage leaves though, everyone says they work wonders. I think 'Dolly' may be right as rain for Zumba :)

Joscelyn had another good day at school. Isaac was not there today, it was just the girls: Aimee, Ella and her. Apparently she hid behind the curtain and then peeked out at Ella. IT seemed that there were some giggles and much enjoyment. I reckon she learnt this from her daddy who hides behind the curtain in our bedroom and 'peekaboos' at her.

She is getting more and more curious. She battled to open our bedside table drawers but finds it quite easy now. I have pens and things in there I don't really want her to play with but she delights in all the 'treasures' she finds in there. I had a little chuckle last night when I opened my drawer only to find one of her bowls. It really is a mystery how that got in there.

When hubby got home today we took her out on her bike again. It was rather bright out so we popped her sunnies and a hat on. She usually tries to pull off her sunglasses but I think she realised they actaully help and happily biked in sunnies, hat and even shoes! Her poor toes are still raw from Sunday's racing. She goes really fast too! I really need to sort out my 'first aid' cupboard because I reckon she will have a few falls in the not too distant future.

Anyway, I had my antibiotic so I may be ready for bed - I didnt sleep very well last night - I blame the drugs! Hopefully tonight is better, less hot flushes and weird dreams and waking every hour or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment