Sunday, February 19, 2012

And then there were cupcakes:)



















I realise I missed a day yesterday. The day just ran away and I never got round to taking any specific photos, apart from a few that made an appearance on FB. I guess I could have used them on here but a lapse once in a while is probably expected.
I finally got to use my cupcake maker. Whoop whoop. It worked really well. Jacques and I shared one and I saved one for Josci.

We had a good weekend. Went round to friends yesterday for a a lunchtime bbq, Jos had a good slong sleep while we were there as did their little girl, Penny (almost 9 months). She had a swing in Penny's swing, ate some of the yummy lunch and then we went home and she loved going on the slide we borrowed from the toy library earlier in the day. Today we went through to Hervey Bay to the market. Except for the plants and veggies, it was a little disaapointing. We have concluded though that maybe our expectations of markets are too high as it often seems that we are unimpressed by the 'stuff' people pull out from somewhere, including China.

We went to Target and I got a few tops, down from $40 to less than $10. Love a bargain, then for lunch at 'Coffee Club' - food was great, the mixed berry smoothie not so much, so we had Hungry Jacks ice creams to mae up for that LOL - which Jos enjoyed too. (only a few bites)

I attempted an afternoon nap but wasnt very successful unlike Jos who slept over an hour and a hlaf again (and already had a morning nap). Sadly I am not sleeping very well at the moment and how I so long for it????

Anyway, I am am super tired and going to go to bed now. So long sailors, have a happy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment