Thursday, February 9, 2012

Inside a toilet















Joscelyn has discovered she can lift the toilet seat and likes to throw pieces of toilet paper in there now although she sometimes forgets her fingers are in there. One cannot go to the loo in peace these days. She wants to see all that is happening (and there have been some close calls of her hand and my wee) or unwind the toilet roll, roll it around on the floor, pull it as far as she can go etc.

She had another good day at day care today despite being sniffly and sneezy. She was very pleased to see me though. I was hoping she would nap this afternoon before going out to zumba but she was energised (fell asleep in the car with daddy though - I took her to school then swapped cars and dad took her home) but her nap was very short lived.

I am feeling slightly better today, less fragile. I blame my hormones. Had a great zumba session, still a bit unco-ordinated but getting there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment