Thursday, February 23, 2012

Flowers :)

Posted by Picasa
After Zumba I was surprised with some flowers. Yay for flowers. Upon asking what type of flowers they are, I was informed that they are 'purple flowers'. LOL. Always a lovely surprise to get some flowers. They were meant to be a surprise, but while getting the mischief out the kitchen while hubby was cooking, I spotted them (in a beer glass - boys! :)).

It was a cool, overcast and rainy day today. Perfect day to stay in bed and watch movies or better still, to nap. Alas, I think thouse days are over - somewhere between working and watching our mischievous madam.

Joscelyn cried a lot through dinner, not sure if this was because she was tired or her gums are sore. She devoured her corn on the cob but wasn't interested in much else except custard of course. When I arrived to get her from daycare I so wished for my camera. There her and the other 3 little ones were sitting around the table, looking very civil and grown up munching on their various nibblies. It was too cute for words. They just sat there happily in what seemed to be a pleasant silence. Aimee is just as thrilled to see as Josci is. I think Aimee would be happy to see anyone, she is a friendly little one. Her and Jos are a similar age and seem to enjoy similar activities, swap dollies and even chase after one another in a sort of 'catch' game.

Last night I took a myprodol. The pain from weaning was getting the better of me. Needless to say I slept through Josci crying. Jacques was still awake which is good and in saying that the monitor in our room was off and I had my ear plug in to drown out the noise of the trucks on the highway and later the snores next to me :)

The weekend is near. No plans yet....


No comments:

Post a Comment