Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Slip slops (thongs)















They may be dirty but so nice to pop them on after work! Popped my slops (thongs) in the car and my feet were very happy to greet them today :) I bought a pair of brown work shoes recently and they are still a bit tight. Only paid $10 for them as I was desperate for some slip on shoes for work. I was hoping to get a pair similar to the black ones (earlier in blog) but to no avail so I settled for a pair. Hoping they loosen up soon. Even so, love thongs, especially the starfish ones. They are very comfy!! I also have a black and shocking pink pair.

Work went okay today. Sadly didn't get as much as I'd hoped to done. Just figuring out 'how to' seems to take longer than anything else plus a meeting which left little time for much else.

I am feeling slightly ridiculous today. My emotions seem to get the better of me some days. I know I am being ridiculous but can't seem to help myself. Afterall, 'ridiculousness' is often quite a nice place to hide out for a few days.

Joscelyn had a good day at daycare which was good. She was fast asleep when I arrived to fetch her. When she woke up and found me there she gave a huge grin! She waved goodbye to her friend Aimie who is only a few weeks younger than her. Aimie grins, squeals and waves back. It is super cute!

'My' Sarah left a 'have a happy day' message on my Facebook page which also made me smile :).

To ridiculousness and beyond...(in my comfy thongs)

2 comments: