Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sunny day out

















Today, after more than a year here, we finally visited Bundaberg. IT's about an hour and a half drive. I can't say I was terribly impressed. It wasn't bad, I thnk after a year of anticipation and everyone speaking about it we built it up a bit too much in our minds, but in saying that we had a wonderful family outing. We found a K-Mart and got the cutest red gumboots for Jos plus the shoes above for me for $5!!! They cant compare with my similar ones of $40 or so but hey, $5 for an extra pair is great :) I like the ones that are elasticated at the back and since we can't wear open toed shoes to school it is great to have these to just slip on. Now I just wish I could find some nice brown ones like this!

After Bundaberg we went in search of fish and chips at Bagara. A small coastal town. Again, a lovely lunch although I think by this time Jos, who still isnt well, was tired so after lunch we left. She had a small sleep in the car but was very unsettled and happy as anything when we got home. She practiced her walking skills a bit again today and is improving daily :) I see trouble LOL

Happy Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment