Saturday, March 31, 2012

Fun, sun, chilli bun :)

f th














Found this fellow perched on my 'love fern' this morning. I am rather afraid of these guys. I mean the praying mantis, not the food, but one doesnt see them everyday. He sat there quite a while only to disappear later on (much to my horror, imagining to find him inside the house, or worse still clinging onto me (luckily he was spotted several hours later by the fence. Phew.

Joscelyn had a busy day. This morning started off with walking around the garden followed by playing in her sandpit then we filled some tupperware dishes and got some cups and she had a marvelloues time getting soaked and splashing water everywhere. Daddy then took her swimming, her last lesson until summer I suppose. She fell asleep on the way home and slept from 11am until 1pm. Another long nap. While they were out I got some washing out, vacuumed and mopped the house (and snuck in a chapter of 'Pride and Prejudice' - nearly done, 20 pages to go.)

When she woke she had lunch, not much then her and hubby went to the shops and I tried to indulge in a nap. With my back being sore I put the hot wheat bag on it for a while, once again seizing another opportunity to read a short chapter. I tried sleeping but the neighbourds were having a party and the arrival guests were pretty loud. Then the TV suddenly started blaring. Maybe I had 20 minutes. IT was good to just park off.

Joscelyn was very sprightly upon returning from the shop (and very well behaved at the shop apparently) and once again enjoyed time outside.Again, the sandpit. I taught her to use her watering can to water my plant - she stands so far away but when a few drops emerge she grins absolutely thrilled. More sandpit, water play. She climbed to the TOP of a ladder - a big adult one we borrowed to put our outside cover up. I stoood behind her but did not aid her at all!! Then we got the sprinkler out and she enjoyed investigating and splahing around in it. The neighbours cat was also out (on their side) and she waved frantically at it and gave it a few squeaks.

Hubby made us yummy chiily dogs for dinner. Now for some wine and to finish the movie we started last weekend...Jos had us up late last Saturday so we started it on Friday but I was too tired to watch more (And secretly wanted to read) so we were to watch the next tnight. LEt me go...Have a happy Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment