Sunday, March 4, 2012

Steak, egg and chips















We have not had steak in ages, especially a nice steak. While getting bread and milk today I spotted thick, delicious looking steak and could not resist. Hubby cooked the steak perfectly - medium - and popped out to buy us some chips.

IT is raining again. We woke up to an overcast, miserable morning which came as quite a surprise as we were expecting similar sunny weather to the last few days. Depsite being rainy, it was very muggy so I can't even say that the cool weather was pleasant. We were hoping to take Joscelyn out to the park today so she could ride her bike there, but the rain did not feel like cooperating. We went to church, although I sat in the 'nursery' room with Jos while she and Anna's little boy Levi rummaged through everything, banged, clanged and bashed all the toys in sight and left little opportunity for much listening. Jacques and I take turns, so at least he got to hear the sermon. I could catch it online...

Joscelyn is still coughing and sniffling today. She has moments of crankiness and neediness but is generally very busy so despite feeling unwell she is handling it pretty well unlike mummy who has caught her cold and feeling a little worse for wear. I don't know where she gets the energy from being sick, I mean I feel like a limp ragdoll. I am assuming the adventures of the house are far too exciting to miss out on.

Anyway I took my last (hooray) antibiotic tonight and some cold meds, I can feel them swaying me off into a mini hypnotic state so I had better get myself off to bed :) Good night all and have a happy week

No comments:

Post a Comment