Friday, March 2, 2012

Pinterest :)














Thank you to my friends, Sarah and Amanda, I have discovered Pinterest. It is pretty hard to explain, so the best thing I can say is a) google it b) it is like a huge pin board and it is categirised into sections of your choosing so as you find stuff you like on the net under certain topics and you want to keep them all in one place and easy to find, Pinterest is the place to do it. I did not get much time to play around on it today. Although my off day, Jos and I went to Rattle and Rhyme at the library, we then shared a cinnamon bun - I may have to buy her her own sonn - she ate two thirds of mine. Hubby forgot his sandwiches at home so we delivered them to school. On the way home Jos fell asleep. She slept for just over an hour before crying, I picked her up and held her and she fell asleep on my chest for another hour. She had a good rest. She needed a good sleep after having a very unsettled night last night. She is not well today poor chicken. Very runny nose, coughing and a little bit cranky and slight temperature. She needed lots of cuddles today so I just lay and enjoyed the moment of her just lying on me (although I did wish I had planned to have the earphones on and watch a girly show LOL) She hasnt had much of an appetite except for the cinnamon bun and milk, yoghurt and custard. Probably not the best things for a phlegmy chest but that is she wants to eat, so be it. She also enjoyed abit of watermelon tonight which was good.

I took her out in the road on her bike a bit, she was desperate to get out but once out there was not so pleased to be there. Perhaps the scorching heat had something to do with it. She did a little standing and walking but it seems to cause her more frustration, she falls and then she cries, not in pain but more as if she is not happy that she fell. She just wants to be able to walk I think.

We had plans for the beach tomorrow but not such a great idea with an unwell little person. Will see what happens.

I will see if I get time to do some pinning on Pinterest. Could be fun, I will give it a bash when I have a mo'. Happy Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment