Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Distance Ed tea and pink wheat bag

















It felt like a surreal day today. I experience days like that when it seems like 'I am living in a dream' (I think this might be Roxette?) and also some things feel like deja vu. Not that I really believe in that but incidents happen that feel so familiar and you find yourself trying to remember if this has happened before.

Anyway, our morning tea was great. It was a time of bonding and since hubby had a free he was able to join us too which was nice. We ate far too much and no zumbe today to burn it up. The day included several meetings too, departmental and 'newbies'. I feel on top of most things so that is a good sign...unless I have missed something major, then I am enjoying my oblivion.

I feel as if I am not making sense. I had a myprodol and am feeling blurry and slightly dozy. LOL. To think I was considering taking two - my back is very very sore.

When I got home, Daddy fetched Josci from daycare today and they went to the shops bearing my pink wheat bag as a gift :) woo hoo. IT is on my back right now.

Anyway, let me attempt to go read a little and then to dreamland. Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment