Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday with j-bug


Spent a lovely day off with Jos. She was pretty tired by the time we left for 'Rattle and Rhyme' this morning so in an attempt to keep her awake I played 'peek-a-boo' at the traffic light and made up some rapping that included clapping to keep her from drifting off. We also had our Friday cinnamon bun although by the time we got back to the car she fell asleep before I even started the engine. Got home and transferred her into her pram. She napped for 45 minutes. I picked her up and immediately she put her head on my shoulder and fell back to sleep for a further hour while I tried to read my book althoguh my arm was getting a little tired lying down so I just lay there and absorbed the cuddles with my baby girl. I know I have a similar picture to this earlier in my blog, but you can't get enough of moments like these. What a precious blessing we have. Plus did I mention how yum the risotto was I made for dinner. Oh and my back is super sore. Can't even sit on the floor. Went to the physio today. Hope it gets better soon! Will see if her pressing did me some good! Now time to watch a movie with my man :)

No comments:

Post a Comment