Monday, March 26, 2012

Early Easter

I never find anything in my pigeon hole at school so imagine my delight upon the discovery of chocolates in there today. There were four but only two remain. I have saved one for Jos but she will have to wait until Wednesday because I don't like giving her chocolate late in the day and since I work Monday and Tuesday and only get home in the afternoon I won't do that. She doesn't eat much chocolate but when she does she so enjoys it. Her little lips smack together, making what sounds lik 'kissy' noises.

Anyway, we already attend this church. They gave to all staff. Yay. I can't believe the end of March is in sight. This year is going too fast. Anyway, I was also glad for the reminder that Easter is approaching. Life sometimes gets so busy that before you know it Easter is upon you and then a distant memory and you just didn't take the time to really acknowledge and soak in the sheer importance of it. Jesus died and rose again. This is fundamental to my beliefs as a Christian. And at Easter we remember what Jesus did for us on the cross. WE don't deserve it, we can't repay it but we can believe, we can obey, we can trust, we can surrender to Him. This is my prayer, to draw close to Jesus and really immerse myself in all that HE has done.

Thank you Lord for opening up a path to Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment