Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Shopping with my j-bug















No swimming for us today as Jos is still sniffing, has a runny nose and is coughing. On our first attempt to get to the shop just before 10am, Jos fell asleep about 2 minutes in the car ride so I returned home. She slept a little while then woke. I picked her up and she fell back to sleep on my chest all snug and happy. She slept for about an hour and 15minutes - this was her only nap of the day so by this evening she was pretty exhausted.

Our shopping expedition was okay, although she did get a bit restless and wanted me to carry her but with a trolley, not really an option. She helped herself to a few items in the aisles and I forgot a few things but we had fun out and looked at everything in the shops and spoke about them. She gave a few people waves and smiles. Oh and her word of the week is 'boo'. She especially loves hiding behind a curtain, hand or just ducking and then says boo - well sounds more like bah but it is boo I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment