Tuesday, March 20, 2012

hot chocolate :)

The coffe machine arrived at school today and right on time. I was in desperate need of a hot chocolate which the machine also makes. Hubby crazy reckons the coffee is weak. I had a sip and found it rather strong, but he likes strong coffee and me not so much. Anyway after a student sent me a very unpleasant email yesterday and then a parent got all aggro on the phone today I was super pleased for a hot choc. Only $1! Super...I fear it may become a habit.

Anyway, after puddle jumping on Saturday Joscelyn's cold came back with avengeance and we had a very long night. She seems better now.

I was still meant to take a photo of our visitors on Sunday. We had some school people over for a pork on the weber. Pity it was still pouring wiht rain though!! And yesterday despite losing power twice alst night, I must admit that the smile on my daughter's face when I fetched her from daycare was too gorgeous. Wish I got that on camera. What a blessing she is!

Tomorrow is our day off. We wont be swimming though. I am too afraid after Saturday. She is sounding much better but I don't want her to go backwards again.

Oh yes, last night when the power was out I was reading 'Pride and Prejudice' by touch light :) Loving it!!!

Sorry for two days of slack!! Cheerio :)

No comments:

Post a Comment