Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Parcel















Today a parcel arrived from my brother and sister in law and nephew. They sent Jos a cute red polka dot hat and teddy bear and also a photo mobile. There was also the dungarees I have been waiting for excitiedly from my folks for Jos. Super cute. She is going to love it. WE were going to try put it on her today and take some pics but she was hungry for dinner, then messy so another day. Yay. Love parcels :) The hat is super cute, a bit floppy so I may just get a safety pin to pin it out of her eyes. She was wandering around the house with it. She hardly crawls anymore, only when she is in a super hurry - especially when daddy gets home from work and she hears the garage door open, she sprints up the passage to wait at the door for him. Today i was just trying to practice words with her - my bad when i said daddy, she left the bedroom hurriedly to go to the garage door. I felt so bad! She loves her daddy a LOT! tonight they were dancing around the tv room and she was beaming and laughing and squealing in delight. What a happy sight. How blessed to have these two in my life xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment