Friday, March 30, 2012

My little noodle

Joscelyn and I spent the day together. She was pretty teary this morning, probably because she went to bed after 8 last night, when her usual bed time is 7pm. She should really just have a sleep in, although around 5.55am I wake up and within a few minutes she is wakes up. She could be an alarm clock :)

We went to Rattle and Rhyme and then came straight home ( I was employing all sorts of loud tricks to keep her awake on the way to the library!! I succeeded) because she was exhausted. She fell asleep in the car and I put her in her pram when we got home. She slept for 2 hours then woke up. I picked her up and she fell asleep on me for another 30 minutes. I didn't really get to anything because her sleeps aren't usually that long, she kept stirring so I just kept thinking she was going to wake up so I took the opportunity to put my feet up.

Finding food that Jos will actually eat is never easy. Hubby suggested we try 2 minute noodles. They were a hit! (Well today anyway) Best part was sitting on the kitchen floor, eating 2 minute noodles with our fingers and listening to her suck and slurp them. She really enjoyed them being so long and enjoyed dangling them from her fingers too :)

Hubby is officially on holiday too :) Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment