Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pink Lady















When I got to school today the 'Pink Lady' was perched on my desk. I thought it was one of my colleagues who thought I may need a sugar boost :) but after a little thought, I realised it must have been hubby and sure enough it was. She sat there much of the day tempting me with her crispy looking wrapper and the knowledge that creamy, brown, shiny chocolate was beckoning me. After several hours I finally succumbed and it was yummy :)

Today was hectic at work and Joscelyn spent 2 hours crying last night after a dirty nappy (well 12.30am until 2.30am). Needless to say it is only 7.30 pm but I am ready to go sleep. Although I stayed later at work and didnt feel I accomplished as much as I hoped I was really grateful to my head of department for all his time and help today to sort out a few things.

Anyway I think a chapter or two of Pride and Prejudice are in order, loving it, then dreamland.

No comments:

Post a Comment