Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sliding into Wednesday

Jos and I had a lovely day. We did the washing (she likes to help me out the washing in the machine and twist and push all the buttons :) hung it out. We played outside in her sandpit, chased each other around and under the make shift tunnel daddy created (a futon mattress folded and resting on the counch to form a tunnel) we went to the park (once in the morning, just her and I and again when daddy got home from work) She likes to climb the slide, not so much slide down it and once she reaches the top she gets awfully close to the ends of the the structure!! She has no fear it seems and is ready to just walk on air - well so she thinks! Phew. I have to get myself up the play structure made for little kids at lightning speed...If anyone were watching it could be quite a humorous sight.

Anyway folks that is all for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment