Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Love the illustrations
















Found some great bargains at a bookstore. I had to take this book for Josci. I just love this giraffe!!! She is still at the 'tearing pages' age but I am sure once this passes she will love it.

Yesterday hubby and I celebrated our 7 year wedding anniversary. Jos went to daycare and we went to the Bay, walked along the esplanade, went to some shops (and of course bought stuff for Jos hehe) and had a yummy lunch together.

Jos moved up to the toddler group yesterday. WE were a bit concerned about the sleeping arrangements. She sleeps in her pram at home and at daycare up until now. In the toddlers room they sleep on little matresses. Believe it or not, both yesterday and today she napped with little fuss. today she slept for over an hour and when she woke, lay quietly looking at books until the others woke up too!! I think I may need them to record how they get this right???

We are off to the Goldcoast and Brisbane for a few days.The weather has been great by us and seems there too so hoping it will remain so. Looking forward to getting away and spending time with the family.

Oh yes, on Sunday I finished 'Pride and Prejudice' :( Loved it!!!!! Am now moving on to the grade 12 set work 'On the Jellicoe Road'. Two chapters in, I am intrigued...I miss PnP though. I may have to read it again but I have some other books to get through first...

Anyway I am packed but need to go pack Jos' bag for tomorrow and it is getting late. I may be MIA for a few days depending on signal and whether my photos upload.

If I don't 'see' you, have a wonderful Easter remembering the death of Jesus, celebrating His resurrection and rejoicing in His amazing Grace and love for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment