Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Running in the rain


When hubby got home from work I took the opportunity to go for a walk run. I went for a walk/run with Jos on Sunday but she got a bit cranky towards the end so I decided to let them have some quality time while I ducked out. I am not particularly fit so I wasnt gone long.

We had weird weather today. Sun then rain, then wind, then clouds. When I left home I was not expecting it to rain. I was a fair distance from home when the rain pelted down. I was going to head back but I was soaked anyway and it was warm so I continued on my merry way. The cool rain, the warm air and the burn in my legs definitely made for a good experience. Now to keep it up and get my body a little firmer, fitter and flatter :)

Another highlight, as is every time I fetch Jos from daycare - her smile when I fetch her, the cuddles and tonight she was handing out a few kisses. I love my little girl so much and look forward to having the day with her tomorrow..maybe I will attempt a walk (weather permitting) after a little visit to the park.

Cheerio :)

No comments:

Post a Comment