Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Finger licking good

ANZAC day. JAcques went to the parade, then Chris and Claire popped in with a bucket of KFC for lunch on their way to their camping destination. Always nice to catch up with friends we don't see to often, no matter how short. This was followed by a trip to Rob and Agnes - JAcques to help Rob move a table - and the reward:yummy coffee and Joscelyn got to play a bit with Penny. She is a bit cranky and feverish again today. The top two molars are out the bottom gums are very swollen though, i a =m sure they will make an appearnace in due course. peaking of teeth, my one 'sort of skew' top left eye tooth has moved. I am certain of it and wondering if that is perhaps why my teeth on that side are sore??? I am going to the dentist next week for my left hand side teeth - need fillings replaced (sob sob - but rather that than the pain I have been experiencing - i think cavities under and the filling have started falling out). I am still looking forward to feeling completely healthy again. After the mastitis I have been sick 3 times, with my throat sore again. I am taking vitmains and I am not sick sick but I just cant seem to shake the minor little things and of course my back (the doctor told me it is sciatica - ok how do I say ir spell that!!!????) is sore again. Maybe when our new bed arrives my aches and pains will go LOL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment