Thursday, April 26, 2012

Loving me work peeps :)

Today I was blessed with feeling special :) I dont work on Friday's and since tomorrow is my birthday they organised something for today. I arrived to my chair being wrapped in pink ribbons and balloons and a lovely card. One of my aussie colleagues even wrote in Afrikaans hahaha. He got some translation tool off the internet. We then had some yummy cake and Tim Tams. Sarah baked a cake and we enjoyed some social time together. They also sang happy birthday. I am certainly a sucker for birthdays. When I was in junior school they used to call up whoever had a birthday that week. Well I used to go up th eweek before, the week of and the week after my birthday. Some things don't change. We can't stop aging so we may as well enjoy it :) What a blessing to have such wonderful work mates (we all have someone we have to look after for ther birthday and make it special, Sarah made it a wonderful day :) Yay)

No comments:

Post a Comment