Monday, August 6, 2012

Her Royal Pinkness

Every month we distribute a letter to our home-based educators/online student families called 'The Rattler'. It has a few articles about what events are coming up and other articles that may be of interest. My Head of Dept asked me to write something about time management and study skills... But let's go back a little bit...Valentines Day Jacques bought me a tiara. Yes a kiddies one but still I wore it all day and was a princess. This evolved in that I have drawn a crown above my name on the 'in and out' board at work, and I joke that I am a princess. Emily even addresses me in emails as 'Princess JAcqui'. Continuing with the joke, Emily put a crown on the picture of me. It was all in the name of fun, until she had printed them and sent them off via snail mail and email only to realise she had forgotten to take the crown off. Slightly embarassing, maybe, hilarious - beyond a shadow of a doubt. I laughed so hard at the thought of our readers pondering why on earth there is a crown on my head. I havent had any questions yet :) Maybe they have just come to the realisation that I am royalty, I am a princess and they must just deal with it (what a privilege for them to be dealing with a princess! I am the people's princess, it is clear) HAHAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment