Thursday, June 14, 2012

TV bar and so much more

Jacques bought me not one, not two, but FIVE white tv bars from the shop. Thing is you don't get them in Aus, but we found a new South African section in our local IGA. They have a pretty limited range. This is the only South A frican chocolate they have LOL just as well (or perhaps not) it happens to be my favourite. I am using my Mac to blog tonight for the first time. It has taken a little longer because I am so used to my Dell laptop but I thought I ought to give it a try. The Baden-Clay's have been on my mind much of today. Allison Baden Clay went missing in around mid April and a few days later her body was discovered and she had been murdered. Investigations have been continuous since then and last night they arrested and charged her husband with murder. He last saw her 10pm one night and when he woke up the next morning at 7.30 and found that she had not come home he rang police. I did find it strange that she went for a walk at 10pm at night. But as the saying goes, 'innocent until proven guilty'. IF hubby decided to go walking at 10pm I would give him a few smacks and tell him not to be ridiculous! Night time is to sleep! And apparently she didnt even like exercising. Also if he managed to dodge my reasoning and smacks and he was not back within a certain time frame i am not going to go to sleep - i will be driving around the neighbourhood looking for him. Who really knows what happened? I am sure the truth will come out. He is adamnant he did not do it and for thsake of his 3 little girls (Age 10. 8 and 5) I really really hope he did not. It has been on my mind and bugging me all day. On another note, last night i was reading Samuel. I can't be sure of the exact chapter or verse right now, but David arrives with messages/food for his brothers and sees the giant Goliath throwing his weight around and calling for anyone to fight him. There are rewards for both sides, meaning all sorts and no one feels they can defeat Goliath. What really struck me is David's faith. He is like 'Come on you all, this heathen is threatening you with strength, but we have God the king of all on our side.What are you people waiting for, don't you reckon God will ensure that you win." Wow. I sometimes forget the sheer magnitude of God and that at the end of th day HE controls everything. I need to be a bit more like David! On that note, I feel like a sack of potatoes and must head off to bed. The eyes are heavy. Chat soon

No comments:

Post a Comment