Friday, June 15, 2012

rainbows and sweetness

Jos and I made biscuits today. IT was a box mix with mini M&M's. I have not made biscuits before. She was more interested in the M&M's though, although she ended up eating a good few biscuits. I took them with to the park where I met some other mum's this morning. Our little girls enjoyed playing in the sand and on the slide. I was pretty pleased with Jos today when someone's little boy wanted to push her away from the steering wheel where she was playing and she just stuck her hand out as if she was saying 'no, stop'. She stuck her hand right in his face though, she touched him not to hurt but as if to say 'wait your turn' (unless it was a wave??) But she didn't move - she usually gives up her toy or spot for other kids so I was pleased to see her stand her ground without force or hurting. Well done to my little chicke. After the park we popped in at school to drop the remainder of the biscuits off for daddy's grade 12's so they don't tempt us here at home. (the biscuits not the grade 12's) Jos had a lovely long nap (almost 2 hours - she naps on our bed now) there was a time when her head was on daddy's bed side table LOL (I put the bed rail up on one side and I lay on the other side :) Also had a chiropractor appointment today. My back is so much better. It has taken a while but I am getting there. Now to just exercise...

No comments:

Post a Comment