Wednesday, June 13, 2012

First meal

So it was only about a 2 days that I ate next to nothing, but it felt so good to eat a proper meal again. I made a pot full of veggie soup a few weeks back and froze it and it was my meal of choice :) Hubby was not in the mood for it and Jos, well she is refusing to sit in her high chair/booster seat and wants to run around at dinner time!! Anyway, my soup was absolutely delicious! It filled the gap and met my high expectations. Hurrah for feeing better. I was so drained. I still feel a bit tired as I had been sleeping poorly before the toilet hugging incident then it was me being unwell and Jos then had a few bad nights (she was sleeping brilliantly..while i was sleeping terribly, funny that. Anyway, that is all ofr now. Sorry I have been so slack. No proper excuse except life! Busy busy busy. Today I actually got around to mopping. On Monday I did a wee bit of ironing...yet still the ironing pile grows,the house looks like it has been ramsacked, but in the greater scheme of things, life is good and I close my eyes at night flat but happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment