Thursday, June 21, 2012

God can use anyone

I saw this today and thought it quite true. We sometimes forget that God can use anyone, I mean He is God afterall :) Tomorrow is Friday and the last day of the school term. My last day was today since I don't work Friday's so I am meeting up with some friends and their little girls. Anyway, I was thinking of something to say but...Oh yes, Mr. Baden-Clay was meant to have a bail hearing today but there was a bomb threat at the court?! No doubt someone who has some issues there. We bought Jos a bubble blower octopus at the shop today. She seems to enjoy it. We are looking for a cubby house too, she loves getting into things. The cardboard house is where I discovered her this morning. I was searching all over the house for her before we had to leave and i found her quietly drawing inside. There have been two cases of hand, foot and mouth at daycare. No doubt I will be keeping an eye out for any blisters that may appear. There isnt any medication, it is just contagious and unpleasant for the little ones. I am hoping like mad that she doesn't get it. That's me for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment