Thursday, May 10, 2012

Say cheese - Tuesday 1 May

I had to drive to Hervey Bay to the dentist all by myself. I have only driven there once before and that was when Joscelyn was about 7 months old to return the car seat capsule goodie. It was not as scary as that day, although going to the dentist is never fun! Anyway the drive wasnt too bad. The dentist was young and his dental assistance was a Sarah who held my hand for injections. Truth be told, besides all the tubes they put in, this is the first time in a long time that I did not feel my tooth getting pains. Even my nose was numb from the injection. Whoop whoop. I also took the opportunity to stop at Target before heading home :) Yay. The drive was not as scary as I remembered but not having a baby in the car definitely helps I think. I worry that people will drive like fools especially when she is in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment