Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy happy hubby -3rd May

Got hubby a cordless drill/screw driver for his birthday and the new counting crows cd. We had coffee and he opened his presents. Jos got him some nice pj pants, slippers and a mug with a lid coz he never gets to finish hot coffee as she loves dragging us around the house and playing :) Sadly I was stuck in a meeting from the start of first break all into second break...so I had no chance to sit with hubby at school and enjoy some carrot cake or cupcakes with some of the other staff but he was able to share that out which was good. I skipped zumba so i could go home and make his surprise dinner. On arriving home I saw this rainbow, yay. Anyway I made seafood paella with prawns and all :) I picked out the prawns coz i dont really like them. Apart from that it was yummy yummy. Maybe next year I will try the mussel pasta he wants to try LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment