Friday, July 27, 2012

Those boots were made for walking

Much to my dismay and my wet feet I discovered the shoe separating from the sole. On further inspection I found that the sole was crumbling too. In short, my black boots were shot and no better excuse than to look for another pair. I wasn't actively pursuing a new pair of boots but I popped into a shoe store i have seen some shoes i like before. I spotted some boots I quite liked but they didnt have my size ... there was another lady trying on a pair one size smaller than I usually take. Well, she dindnt take them and they told me they have a smaller size if I'd like to try them (if this didnt work i was advised i could try ordering online) Anyway, tried them on, perfect fit and best part 60% off. Whoop whoop. MEant to be if you ask me. Oh, the shoe shop is called 'Novo' in case you were wondering :)

No comments:

Post a Comment